Monday 21 May 2012

Popover Sundress

Another dress for Arlyn....I can't help myself!  I found this free popover sundress pattern on the Oliver + S website, and it's simply adorable!  More than that, it is completely simple to sew, so download the pattern and get started right now!  Here's Arlyn in the new addition to her closet:



I added some orange bias tape just under the yoke, and it adds a little colour pop that I'm loving!


The material for the shoulder ties is cut on the bias to allow the material to wrap nicely around the underarms.





I posted here about Arlyn's Gingham Tunic that I had made for her...here's a few pics of her Gingham adventures in our backyard!







To my fellow Canadians, I hope your long weekend has been completely beautiful and filled with wonderful memories.

~Karina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great, you're leaving a comment...I LOVE comments!