Tuesday 13 December 2011

Curtains for Arlyn

We moved into our new (to us) place in early August, and I finally was able to make some curtains for Arlyn!  I knew when I saw this fabric that it would be perfect for her room...


I decided to make the curtains a little more 'frilly' than my usual style; my work tends to turn out more masculine than I'm usually trying for, so I purposefully added a tiny but of girly.

(Ooooh!  And that's the adorable hanging light I picked up for $14.99!) 

Her room is still in need of some TLC (I'd love to replace the blinds and carpet) but I think that curtains are a major improvement!

Some of Arlyn's minions!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness - those curtains look so beautiful in her room. Lovely choice!!!

    ReplyDelete

Great, you're leaving a comment...I LOVE comments!