Wednesday 21 December 2011

Merry Christmas to Me!

Looky, looky what I got in the mail yesterday!  I wish I didn't have to spend money to get stuff like this in the mail, but it's so worth it!  When I order fabric online I usually can hardly bare the anticipation...and then when I get the package it's so hard to decide what project I want to use the beautiful fabric for.  I always have something in mind when I order the fabric, but in the week that it takes for the fabric to be shipped my way, I never fail to come across a few other ideas that each would be wonderful for! 
How great do these look on my couch?!
 Yesterday's package was filled with gems! Above are a selection of fabrics from the Echo Collection from Lotta Jansdotter. From left to right: Spring Buds in Espresso, Woven in Navy, Small Spring Buds in Mustard, Standing Stones in Heather, and Pebble Stripe in Grey. 
And then there are these prints from the Lamour de la Vie collection from Hoodie (Aux Champs Elysees in Pink, Bicyclette in White, Paris in White):



I bought these oh-so-cute Children at Play fabrics to make a little summer dress for Arlyn:


And last but not least...


Fish in the Sea in Navy by Hoodie from the Catch of the Day collection! And I LOVE how this print pairs perfectly with the Woven in Navy 1/2 yard I got from the Echo collection! 
I'm having idea overload right now...can't wait to get started on some new creations (some of which I'm sure will become Christmas presents...speaking of which, I better get started)!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you for starting this blog!! Awesome job - I am now officially following you on my Google Reader (in case you didn't know - I am a blog junkie).

    ReplyDelete

Great, you're leaving a comment...I LOVE comments!